Thursday 14 March 2013

Learning New Things.....;)

Hiiii Friends......
I am back.....:):)...I know it took me so long since my last post.....was busy enjoying my Completion....;);)
Now here I have share few interesting things....In past few month, i came across with some people, few incidence and few things which taught me some lessons.......

I have learned that most of things i worry about actually never happens..;)

I have learned that homemade "Gajjar ka halwa" should be eaten while still warm....;):p

I have learned that being scolded/shouted without your fault, makes u feel bad..n still u can't do anything..:(:'(

I have learned that you shouldn't compare yourself with others..bcoz what u can do best, Others can't do..:);)

I have learned that the more creative you are, the more things you notice..

I have learned that good advice is hard to give but harder to follow...:-(..:{

I have learned that if you like chilly flakes, garlic paste or chat masala..You can make almost anything taste good.......;);p..[Now a days meggi masala can also works...;) :p]

I have learned that standing in balcony with cup of hot coffee watching sunset makes you feel good.

I have learned that you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes. After that, you'd better know something,.;):p

I have learned that when i have pains, i don't have to be painful to others.

I have learned that if you care, it shows.....but being nice, caring, helpful is not just enough......:(:'(.

I have learned that if you planned to shop n very much excited about shopping...you never find any good stuff to buy.....n "saala" jab pocket khali, tabi sub jaga kuch achaa stock dikhta hey....Dammm....:(:[

I have learned that keep your phone charged always....bcuz it happens when you actually  wants to talk to someone urgently ,your beloved phone bhaishaab dies or about to die.

I have learned that humming your fav. Song when you're upset can calm down your mind.

I have learned that Whatsapp is much much better than stupid "hike"....;):p

I have learned that no matter how bad it gets, when someone support and says, "Don't worry, everything will be fine"...it really cheers you up..:);*)

I have learned that i still have a lot to learn...lolzz.....:):);)

R u P e s H….GoR
Keep :):):)

1 comment:

  1. Some great observations and important life lessons. Definitely things to keep in mind, always.

    ReplyDelete